About AGRONEGOCIOS LASCOT S.R.L.
We are a Bolivian company dedicated to agribusiness under the B2B model; we connect supply with demand, reaching the sectors: agricultural, livestock and forestry; committed to the environment and social equity; we work in coordination with primary producers and peasant communities; we organize, collect and prepare the primary production for its industrialization and / or commercialization within and outside the country.
We work with the entire production chain
- To be a competitive and equitable company with solid growth.
- To generate growth opportunities for the productive sector; communities, producers and companies.
- To use the knowledge and experiences of the members of the company to provide healthy and nutritious food to a growing population inside and outside of Bolivia.
- To contribute to the sustainable economic and social development of the country, generating sources of employment and greater income of foreign currency.
- Teamwork: within the company and with the entire agri-food chain: service providers, primary producers, clients and traders.
- Formality: in all activities and operations of the company.
- Compliance: with Bolivian internal regulations and commitments with our suppliers and clients.
- Honesty: in communication and interrelation with people and companies.
Our contribution to society
- We contribute to the growth of communities, producers and companies by marketing their production.
- We make it easy for food to flow from producer to consumer.
- We participate in the development of our economy: generating direct and indirect jobs, foreign currency and taxes.
- We promote different sectors of our economy, such as: transportation, trade in supplies, financial services, among others.
- We contribute to the growth of the country's agri-food chains and therefore of the country's food security.